Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ahh, the joys of going the extra step...

While Christmas shopping for my son, I spotted a hockey jersey that I thought he would like.  There was only one on the rack and it was not his size and I was concerned that they were out of stock.  After waiting around for 10 minutes a store clerk finally passed by...

"Excuse me, any chance you have more of these in the back?"  I asked.

Without looking, the curt answer I received was "No!"

Sadly, this is a chain that I have never been a big fan of and I did not expect much from them.  Though this does perhaps explain why they were empty with 3 days left until Christmas.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ens, this only has value as a post if you expose the name of the chain where you had this experience...

Post a Comment